Experts in the Science of Paper
Burrows first began making paper in 1919. Over the years, the product line has expanded dramatically. Technological advancements, capital investments, and computer enhancements have increased machine efficiencies and speeds and improved product quality.
Burrows’ in-house laboratory and a technical team, with over 50 years of combined experience, works with each mill’s superintendent in the process of innovative product development trials to satisfy customer requirements for custom-made specialty papers.
Committed to ongoing product development, Burrows has a tradition of creating custom papers for unique needs. This includes:
- MG or MF Finish
- High Gloss MG Finish
- Full Range of Wet Strength Capabilities
- Low, Moderate or High Porosity
- Very Light Weight (down to 7.5 lb. basis wt.)
- Low, Moderate or High Stretch Wet Crepe
- Extensive Range of Size Press Applications (e.g. flame retardant; grease resistance; color)
- Release Surface Properties
- Water Repellant Paper
Burrows can develop a grade tailored to your specific needs. Call the Customer Service Department today at 1-800-272-7122 ext. 3 for more information.