Burrows Paper Corporation first entered the market in 1919 with a single paper mill purchased by its founder, Andrew Burrows, in Little Falls, New York. Additional paper mills were added in Lyons Falls, NY, Pickens, MS and Little Falls.
In 1986, Burrows expanded to include light weight specialty packaging with operations in Ohio, Iowa, and a recently expanded facility in Nevada. In 1991, the company added a wholly-owned subsidiary to operate a packaging plant located in The Netherlands. In 2008, a second wholly-owned subsidiary and joint venture was added in China, with a Representative Office slated to open in 2010 in Shanghai.
Today, Burrows continues to operate as a privately owned business, headquartered in Little Falls, where it still operates that first paper mill, as well as three others, and five converting plants strategically located around the world.